Contact Us

The Scheme Administrators can be contacted by email using the following form. If you need to notify the Administrator of a change of address or a change in your bank details, please write to the administration team at the address below.

Address changes and new bank details cannot be accepted via this website form.

Alternatively, you can send an email to